High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition in which a person's blood pressure is above the normal rate, systolic blood pressure reaches 140 mmHg or higher and diastolic blood pressure reached a value of 90 mmHg or higher than that.
Hypertension can occur in men and women and the risk of developing hypertension is increasing at the age of 50 years and over.
Why Keep Checking Blood Pressure.
Nearly 90 percent of cases the actual cause of hypertension is unknown, most hypertension no symptoms (asistomatis). This is why it is important to perform regular blood tests.
Only high blood pressure hypertension diagnosis using tensimeter accurate results can be obtained.
Suspected causes of hypertension are:
1. The use of drugs such as group kortikosterid (cortison)
2. and some hormone drugs continuously can increase a person's blood pressure.
3. In addition, smoking is also one of the causes of high blood pressure increased because tobacco contains nicotine.
4. Alcoholic beverages was also one of the factors that can lead to high blood pressure.
Patterns of unhealthy lifestyle can make a person at risk for high blood pressure. To overcome this, one can implement a healthy lifestyle by quitting smoking, exercising regularly and eating a healthy set.
Increase consumption of vegetables may also prevent an attack of hypertension.
How to Avoid the Risk of Hypertension Natural.
1. Maintaining a normal weight.
2. Chocolate consumption.
3. Someone who become physically active (exercise) is one of the most important steps that can be done to prevent hypertension or high blood pressure. It also helps the risk of heart disease.
4. Hypertensive patients are usually advised to walk every day for at least 30 minutes, so do these activities in order to avoid the risk of hypertension.
5. In the morning and evening, for 5 minutes breathing deeply and slowly waste. It can lower renin, an enzyme in the kidneys that can increase blood pressure.
6. Increase consumption of vegetables that contain Potasuium.
Walking and exercise can help the heart to use oxygen efficiently so that the heart is not working too hard to pump blood. Try to breathe slowly, not wheezing and more organized every day.
In addition to treating respiratory, hypertensive patients are encouraged to consume a half ounces of dark chocolate every day. Because according to the study, with small amounts of chocolate can lower blood pressure significantly. Besides chocolate, consume foods that contain lots of potassium can also lower high blood pressure.
Try to consume 2000 to 4000 mg of potassium per day.
Foods that contain potassium include: